Manhattan Showers offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all shower enclosures. In the unlikely event of you experiencing
any defect with your shower enclosure, we guarantee, subject to certain conditions, we will replace or repair the defect part. EasiClean is not part of the Lifetime Guarantee. Limited 12 month warranty on all seals due to wear and tear.
- The Lifetime Combination guarantee is only available to Customers who buy a Manhattan Shower Enclosure and a Manhattan Shower Tray together* and who complete and return to Manhattan the guarantee registration form within 30 days of installation.
- The Lifetime Combination Guarantee covers all Manhattan Shower Enclosures and Manhattan Shower Trays when purchased together* against defects in materials or manufacture. The original purchaser must contact the Customer Services Department at Manhattan within 30 days of the fault occurring. Proof of purchase showing date and place of purchase will be required.
- Each product is supplied with a removable label, which contains important information and is essential when making a claim under this guarantee.
- You must inspect the products for obvious defects prior to installation. Claims will not be accepted for obvious defects if found after installation.
- We reserve the right to inspect the product before removal or repair. We must be provided with those facilities we reasonably require to carry out a proper inspection. If a replacement product or repair is necessary we reserve the right to replace the product using our own Service Engineers. Both the inspection and any consequent work will be provided free of charge providing that the fault is a genuine manufacturing fault.
- If the fault is not resolved the goods should be returned to Manhattan and at our choice we will refund the purchase price, repair and return them to you or send new goods or parts to you as a replacement. This shall constitute our sole commitment under this guarantee.
- The guarantee covers normal domestic use only and does not cover faults caused by willful damage, neglect, misuse (including inappropriate cleaning**), failure to follow recommended instructions, use in abnormal conditions, accidental breakage and other events out of the manufacturer's control.
- The guarantee does not cover any product that has been modified, altered, transformed or relocated in any way without the prior consent of Manhattan Showers Ltd. The guarantee will be valid only if installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with Manhattan fitting instructions.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Manhattan reserves the right to charge for any subsequent remedial action.
- Upon being replaced, any defective parts must be returned immediately to Manhattan.
- The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used for private domestic purposes in the United Kingdom and Eire.
- The benefit of this guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The guarantee does not cover ex-display units.
- In the interest of continuing design development and product improvements, we reserve the right to amend or adjust specifications at any time. Where an identical product is no longer available, we will supply the nearest equivalent from our current range.
- The guarantee does not cover the replacement of any other household fitting or furniture arising from any claim.
- The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
* Certain exclusions apply: 900 x 800 Quadrant Shower Trays, 1400 x 900 Rectangle Shower Tray
** Please refer to the recommended care and maintenance guidelines.